Mon, Aug 08|
INTRODUCTION to your SOULCARE JOURNEY & SACRED HEALING
The purpose is to offer steady support, to keep you rooted in your essence aligned in your vision to continue your precious journey as a human being while being in a the work place.
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the event
ABOUT THE SOULCARE & SACRED HEALING
A virtual group gathering movement which restores the health of mind/ body and soul of each participant while also being part of a community.
THE SOULCARE addresses the wellbeing of our true self and our reunification with our deeper identity.
The SACRED HEALING that participants will receive integrates the world of coaching, science, ancient healing through yoga, meditation, breath work and ancient wisdom from Mahayana Buddhism. This offers well-being on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. We are using the synergy of the group to not only create a sense of belonging but also invite innovation, collaboration and inspiration.
We will meet twice a month starting in August.
I am implementing a course of action allowing each person to stay tuned and reconnect after my visit.
There will be 2 sessions per month, 1 hour each on zoom. Every session is live and recorded. Each participant will receive 1 yoga Nidra and 1 guided meditation per session.
After the complementary 1 st month (2 sessions), if you choose to continue I will create 3 or 6 months packages.
The mission is to fortify your personal foundation while on tour and address whatever shows up in a timely manner and with solutions serving the individual and the collective. These 1-hour sessions would invite harmony and cultivate freedom and creativity while offering a safe space for healing and tuning in as an individual and in a community.
ABOUT KARINE (SHĀ)
Based on my Coaching training, the use of eastern healing practices such as yoga, meditation and breathwork, my continuous learning of Mayahanan Buddhist concepts, and my deep interest in neuroscience, these sessions will be one of a kind.
My purpose: create a space each person can lay in and be recharged by tapping into their own wisdom and enriched beingness. To practice relearning to trust and respect ALL that we are. No longer from old skewed perspectives often seeded in our younger years as the brain was being formed. REGAINING our true power around our health mentally, psychologically and physically.
- Creating a space where new healthier habits are being innovated and practiced
- Adding value to each person’s life through the sharing of
- new information relating to wellbeing ( science latest findings, anatomy and nutrition awareness, book and essay sharing, poetry reading, beauty sharing and more)
- Coaching tools to use to face challenges and overcome them
- Challenge the isolation status quo by rebuilding a sense of community
- Grow within the community to support the health of all
- Building courage, self-confidence, boldness and compassion
- regaining an undestructible sense of self worth
- Make the space vibrant of imaginative empathy and heart-full connection
- Transform the tendency to low vibrancy to the highest, most joyful one. CULTIVATE JOY, CONNECTIVITY AND HARMONY BY BEING MORE CONSCIOUS.
- An invitation for each person to embody the concept of wellbeing mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually
- AWARENESS through breath work, yoga, sharing, journaling, and asking difficult questions.
- holding the space for goodness to grow and multiply
- The sessions will always be based on deep respect and acceptance of each person joining. JUST THE WAY THEY ARE
- The sessions will stretch you as a human and as an artist
- It is an oasis where someone would finally get to drink peace, harmony, joy, and connectivity to their heart’s content
- A place where you can lay your head and feel supported and heard and also listen to others deeply.
" THERE IS A CRACK IN EVERYTHING, THAT'S HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN"- L. COHEN